Thread got moved to "The Pub"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What thread?

You can sign up for the Pub, but they made it cryptic, User CP, then Group Preferences, then join Regulars. Regulars makes no sense when you're actually joining the Pub, but that's the silly assed way it's been set up.

Walter, the health care thread.

I got a PM from a mod that it had been moved.

Thanks, I'll try and sign up for The Pub.

Where is the pub? What forum is it in? I was following that thread...

You got me?

I can't find it either.

I followed Walters instruction and signed up in "usedCP" but can't find the thread....

Goto Surface Interval Forum.... at the top of the threads is an "opt in" link you can click on to be able to acess "THE PUB".

It's basically a place that requires opting in and has less moderation. Pretty much off topic there is the topic....

Right HERE.

Remember, the Pub is double opt in (like double super secret). So you have to opt in to SI and then the Pub.

There were reports by members on content, and rather than edit/delete/moderate said posts, by moving it into the Pub where the content is allowed, the thread remains in tact. :)

Ok question about "the pub"
If you are opted in, do threads from the pub show up in the "Latest Threads" section or do you actually have to go to the forum? I never see any of them now in "Latest Threads" but maybe thats because I'm not part of the secret society (yet).

Ok question about "the pub"
If you are opted in, do threads from the pub show up in the "Latest Threads" section or do you actually have to go to the forum? I never see any of them now in "Latest Threads" but maybe thats because I'm not part of the secret society (yet).

when you click "new threads" they will show up in the list.

Back
Top Bottom