Thread layout?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
Two quick issues, but before that - congrats on getting back up. I imagine someone didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

Anyway, for some reason, the thread is now posting a poster's avatar and info above the text of their message. Then the text of their message starts way over on the far left, under the avy and everything else. It used to be that all that information ran down the right hand side, beside the avatar and stuff.

This new format is a lot tougher to read. How do I make it go back?

Oh, and secondly - I get "Jupiter Development Forums" instead of "Scubaboard" up at the top. Just FYI.

Boogie711:
Two quick issues, but before that - congrats on getting back up. I imagine someone didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

Anyway, for some reason, the thread is now posting a poster's avatar and info above the text of their message. Then the text of their message starts way over on the far left, under the avy and everything else. It used to be that all that information ran down the right hand side, beside the avatar and stuff.

Oh, and secondly - I get "Jupiter Development Forums" instead of "Scubaboard" up at the top. Just FYI.

Select SB Custom Theme. It came back in the Default.

K

Boogie711:
Nope. That doesn't do it. People are still 'on top' of their posts.

Icky.

Yeah, that didn't work for me either... maybe its one of those "delete cookies, reboot" issues?

We are still experiencing some technical issues. Please be patient as we endeavor to get her back to square one.

Boogie711:
That was a bit more polite than what I was going to say...

NetDoc:
We are still experiencing some technical issues. Please be patient as we endeavor to get her back to square one.

Thanks for the info. For me it isn't a matter of patience. It is a matter of being sure you know what is going on. Not every board has as dedicated folks running it as this one.

Good luck in getting it back to a readible format.

new format, it's only half of my screen wide. Is it setup for 800x600 or something? Is this going to change? No worries. A big applaud to you guys for getting this up and going. just wondering if this is one of the bugs being worked out.

Since I am still working on things I will leave this as a brief message... part of the data corruption effected the settings data table and several settings were lost. I am working to recreate them all right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom