Three weeks in August - report and pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speechless!!!

No trip to Coz this year so your pics REALLY were appreciated!!!! Jean in MO

Jim,

I gotta tell you that your photos really irritate me.

I was in Cozumel last month (staying at Blue Angel) and three times before that (staying at SCC), and have thoroughly enjoyed each trip...until I see your photos that look like they were taken in another, far better location.

I know I'm not a great diver, but I just don't understand how your discerning eye (and camera) are able to see (and snap) so much more than I do.

Even your great photos taken during an SCC shore dive make me feel like such a schlub. I'm out there thinking I'm pretty much just getting wet, while you're seeing all this beautiful marine life.

Oh, well. I'm only 62. I've got a long time left to grow as a diver.

Thanks for the photos showing me what I missed.

Ron

Your pics are amazing and the narrative is superb! I'm really looking forward to Coz in November and wish I was a photographer. All my Coz pics are on my "hard drive i.e. brain" and God knows how long that'll work!

I love Image #2. You eye for composition is excellent! That pic should be framed!

Thanks for sharing your awesome trip with those of us who are landlocked for the time being!

islanddream

Jim,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your crew. Nicer folks would be hard to find! Your pictures are superb as usual. I only have a couple stays at SCC but love the place and people as well. Might see you again next August.

Bruce

Jim, Thanks for the awesome pics and narrative.I have been to SCC three times now and love it .The place the people, and the diving....Ah.
Thanks again for taking me back John

I'm headed down on Sept 4th for 4 weeks. I finally broke down and bought a good camera set up. Not a super-duper $5000 set up mind you, but much better than my land camera in an ikelite housing. So, I'm looking forward to seeing what I can end up with...

thanks for the great shots.... gets my pulse racing even more as the days get fewer....

TC

Jim,

Sorry to have missed you this year. We're headed to SCC this coming Saturday. Maybe next year ...

Bob

Thanks for the report. Your pictures are just spectacular!

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for taking the time to post such a great report and so many wonderful pictures!!!

Back
Top Bottom