Tidal predictions 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bowmouth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've been searching online for a while now for tidal predictions (tide-tables) for Thailand for the year 2011 and beyond.
The Royal Thai Navy Hydro-graphical Dept. told me that they have no info until November this year about tides for 2011.
Some web sites have free downloads of programs with global tides but nothing I found, downloaded and played with seems to be useful for Thailand.
I found one site (EasyTide) that claims they can provide future tide predictions for a small fee which I may try.
But if any of you have any link or info about Thai tides for 2011 and beyond that would work for FREE than that would be my preferred choice to start with.
Thanks.

I've been searching online for a while now for tidal predictions (tide-tables) for Thailand for the year 2011 and beyond.
The Royal Thai Navy Hydro-graphical Dept. told me that they have no info until November this year about tides for 2011.
Some web sites have free downloads of programs with global tides but nothing I found, downloaded and played with seems to be useful for Thailand.
I found one site (EasyTide) that claims they can provide future tide predictions for a small fee which I may try.
But if any of you have any link or info about Thai tides for 2011 and beyond that would work for FREE than that would be my preferred choice to start with.
Thanks.

I have used easytide in the past for the UK and the info I recieved would appear to have been ok.
However I dont recall any info being available on that site for Thailand.

I have used easytide in the past for the UK and the info I recieved would appear to have been ok.
However I dont recall any info being available on that site for Thailand.[/QUOT

Hi My Lord,

EasyTide provides worldwide tidal predictions.

On EasyTide's web (http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EASYTIDE/EasyTide/index.aspx):

EasyTide has been improved, now enabling you to select the date of your prediction. Choose any date between 100AD and up to 50 years in the future and access tide predictions for 7 or 14 days at a time. Enhanced predictions also include other useful information such as times of sunrise/sunset, lunar phases and Springs and Neaps data. Prices for enhanced predictions start at £1.00 (inc. VAT) for a 7 day prediction. Further information about pricing is available.

Predictions for the forthcoming week are still available free of charge.

I've purchased for 1 Pound Sterling each two tidal predictions for 2011 for Phuket, Thailand from them. Info provided was instant, extensive and seems to be all in order.
:)

However I dont recall any info being available on that site for Thailand.[/QUOT

Hi My Lord,

EasyTide provides worldwide tidal predictions.

On EasyTide's web (http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EASYTIDE/EasyTide/index.aspx):

EasyTide has been improved, now enabling you to select the date of your prediction. Choose any date between 100AD and up to 50 years in the future and access tide predictions for 7 or 14 days at a time. Enhanced predictions also include other useful information such as times of sunrise/sunset, lunar phases and Springs and Neaps data. Prices for enhanced predictions start at £1.00 (inc. VAT) for a 7 day prediction. Further information about pricing is available.

Predictions for the forthcoming week are still available free of charge.

I've purchased for 1 Pound Sterling each two tidal predictions for 2011 for Phuket, Thailand from them. Info provided was instant, extensive and seems to be all in order.
:)

The link was slightly off. EasyTide - on-line tidal predictions from the UKHO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom