Tide Tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a link for the tide tables? I am hoping to get a dive in at the Blue Heron Bridge when I am there in in WPB in July.

Thanks!

LBD

Thank you!

Linda,

Not sure exactly where the bridge is but be aware that the tide tables can be way off for inland waters. Unless the tide time is adjusted for a specific spot it will be off, how much depends on a lot of factors. The tide in the waterway near my beach house is over 2 hrs different than the posted time. Most posted tide times are for beach locations and do not take in to account the distance and momentum of the water for locations in land. Unless you can find data for the bridge, you need to find out what the offset is for the bridge from the locals.

Thanks Herman. The bridge is on Blue Heron leading to Singer Island in WPB, I am sure a local dive shop will know too as dives at the bridge need to be timed to coincide with high tide. The dive there will just be a bonus for me if it happens. Maybe a local can chime in with some additional advice.

Post in the FL Conch Forum for a better handle on tidal period for the area, there are several people there that dive it regularly. Looks like a fun dive, I'd like to hit it one of these days if I ever find myself in the area.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Post in the FL Conch Forum for a better handle on tidal period for the area, there are several people there that dive it regularly. Looks like a fun dive, I'd like to hit it one of these days if I ever find myself in the area.

DOH! I thought I had, obviously NOT! I usually have so many windows open with various threads sometimes I confuse myself. Mayabe I can find some nice MOD to move it to the Florida Conch Divers Forum

Thanks

Thanks SLFD, I am not sure I will have net access there, if you would not mind PMing me your phone number I can call when i am down there to see if something can be worked out schedulewise.

I arrive late July first and pretty much have everything set up, but might be able to do something either Tuesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon. If either of those 2 days I would need to know where to get a tank as well as I am renting tanks on the charters I am using (maybe I could rent one for the afternoon from the WPB operator)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom