Tiger Attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lady's big hairdo in the front row set off the tiger?

Seriously, how do they know that... did they ask the tiger? Oh, maybe that lady--what's her name--the Pet Psychic talked to the tiger. Yeah, that's it...

Have to say i was shocked when I read the news about this.

I've seen thier show twice. It was great, and this is really a tradgic loss.

Hey, were talking about Vegas. I'm sure the tiger has seen plenty of big haired ladies. The bouffont (spelling?) is a very common sight. It's like the 'official' hair-do of Nevada.:wink:

Kat once bubbled...
Hey, were talking about Vegas. I'm sure the tiger has seen plenty of big haired ladies. The bouffont (spelling?) is a very common sight. It's like the 'official' hair-do of Nevada.:wink:

If it was the hair, Sigfried would have set him off long ago.=-)

MgicTwngr, That's a good one:D

I've never seen the show. Is the 1st row that close to the stage? That seems very dangerous. Not that the tiger couldn't make a leap from the stage & reach the audience if it wanted to. Whether it was 10 feet or 100 feet, I suppose.

Still chuckling about Sigfrieds hair scaring the tiger :eek:

I was at the Mirage on August 20. It's a pretty cool hotel. They actually have a tiger's swimming pool behind glass walls in the lobby.

They play advertisements over the muzak when you enter the hotel. It says stuff like, "Come... explore the secret garden of Sigfried and Roy..."

Secret garden? Hmmm.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom