Tiger Sharks are back early this year!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The trip I referred to originated from West Palm. I am not familiar the Wreck Trek. Our dive was not near any significant reef or wreck, and the bait box was pulled up at the end of our dive.

Hmm, then it might have been in the area of the Lemon Drop. Other boats do go to that area during the winter lemon shark aggregation as the sightings are fairly reliable at that time of year, bait or no bait.

Hmm, then it might have been in the area of the Lemon Drop. Other boats do go to that area during the winter lemon shark aggregation as the sightings are fairly reliable at that time of year, bait or no bait.

That's the spot. I spotted my first Lemon within a minute or two of submerging. By the end of the dive we saw at least 8 Lemons, a couple nurse, a Bull and Tiger swam by for a quick look-see at the end of the dive. On a separate dive we saw several Carribean reef sharks (unbaited). I actually prefered that dive in the end.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom