Tiller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Chris, I've let everyone know (OTE, Divemistress etc), but since we're currently on the Empress, we'll be a while............I just managed to steal an Internet connection, as we got blown out today.

PM sent as well, Chris.

Regards

Steve

Theres a new charter heading to the Tiller. The names Sean Stoeten known on the board as SoScuba. This week is the first week in the water gettin out the bugs so to speak. This weekend is quite busy but I may have the boat available for Saturday morning. I am waiting to hear from another club. I am available any week night for charters to the Tiller. I will be venturing to Lake Erie and Hurons Wexford soon. I can take 6 recreational divers or 4 techies. You can e-mail me at sean@soscuba.com or call my cell at 416-844-6624
Ps. If you venture to the web site dont take it serious. Its just being designed.

Thanks,
Sean

SoScuba:
Theres a new charter heading to the Tiller. The names Sean Stoeten known on the board as SoScuba. This week is the first week in the water gettin out the bugs so to speak. This weekend is quite busy but I may have the boat available for Saturday morning. I am waiting to hear from another club. I am available any week night for charters to the Tiller. I will be venturing to Lake Erie and Hurons Wexford soon. I can take 6 recreational divers or 4 techies. You can e-mail me at sean@soscuba.com or call my cell at 416-844-6624
Ps. If you venture to the web site dont take it serious. Its just being designed.

Thanks,
Sean

Hey Sean - best of luck on you maiden week...wish could join but alas no funds this week. Hopefully soon!

Scuba_Steve:
Hey Chris, I've let everyone know (OTE, Divemistress etc), but since we're currently on the Empress, we'll be a while............I just managed to steal an Internet connection, as we got blown out today.

PM sent as well, Chris.

Regards

Steve
43-14.734 / 70-17.064

Orange/white buoy marking wreck.

The NDA still has 4 spaces available for Saturday. PM me if interested. Ian

advtech:
43-14.734 / 70-17.064

Orange/white buoy marking wreck.

The NDA still has 4 spaces available for Saturday. PM me if interested. Ian

Hey there Ian. You may not know who I am but we have met several times out at the Tiller. These coordinates are wrong. I had the NDA print out along with another and both were wrong. Only one number needs changing. W70-17.064 should read W79-17.064. I was lucky its easy to find without the coordinates. Met up with John at the site and fixed my numbers.

Cheers

I had the opportunity do dive from SoScuba's boat on Saturday the 14th - Exellent boat - Fast - Great Captain. Temp at depth 37

Count ODI:
I had the opportunity do dive from SoScuba's boat on Saturday the 14th - Exellent boat - Fast - Great Captain. Temp at depth 37

Hey CountODI, I just spent the week with our mutual aquaintance Tyler Bradford.
Good to see you here my man.

Yeah, SoScuba's an alright guy I guess :) tehehehe. I like him better now that he has a boat and all......
It'll be good to get on the Tiller myself again, as it's been too long. (Almost 5-6 weeks!!!).

Good luck Sean, hope it all works out for you.

Steve

Count ODI:
When are you free to dive the tiller? Saturday was my first dive on her this year and would love do some deco with you (GUE convert)!

Ah my friend, I'm not a convert yet. To date I'm still a nobody as I haven't earned my stripes. Just call me a wanna-be with hopes of change soon.

I can see who's been giving you the info :)

As for the Tiller, whenever you call, I'm ready. Well, as long as it's weekends, preferably Saturday AM's.....hehehhe, that's whenever isn't it?

Really though, call me any time. I'm there.

Steve

P.S.

Only 3 more dives on her and I get the whole set of Petro-Can glassware line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom