Time for a survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You would be amazed at what get's left in my garage after a chilly night dive of the California coast. :royal: probably wear's the thong to further streamline himself, and avoid problems like shorts bunching up on you when trying to put on a tight wetsuit... don't ya just hate the way those things constantly shrink on you?!? :wink:

Tee, hee, hee...can't wait to hear King's reply? And share with us the "other" items that are left in your garage after chilled evenings in beautiful California...please?

Some things you just don't wanna know... but if you must, Iguana Don, Warhammer or one of the other "Sick Bunch" could tell you some stories!

Hey where did this top come from? Oh it must be from that can of worms we just opened huh!

All right gentlemen, Iguana Don, Warhammer or one of the other "Sick Bunch" -let's hear some of "those" stories! Don't let the imaginations of your scuba board crowd go loose, we may soil your reputations more than they already are! You can blame Mario for it. Me thinks he's used to that.

In Anilao, 3 hours south of Manila, capital of the Philippines, I once visited a resort. They have this salt-water aquarium, which is more like a big pool just beside the sea. Hmm, it is a pool.

Anyway, what the owners do is when local fishermen catch sharks or turtles, they buy it, put them in the pool, nurture them for awhile before releasing it back to the sea.

The day I visited, there were 10 blacktips, 1 huge grouper, 1 huge batfish, and 1 Japanese open water student doing her confined session there. Hehehe, I'm almost sure the girl would think confined water is definitely better than the actual open water dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom