Time for our own Japan forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mar Scuba:
Jim and Kim, you guys quit goofing off and get back to work!

:wink:
.... and I've come to realize that they actually don't want me to work! :eyebrow:

Hey guys - we're up!! I didn't actually tell them any name but they have called it Zen Divers - presumably if something else comes out of the poll we'll be able to change it later - but looking at the poll so far I doubt it!

KimLeece:
Hey guys - we're up!! I didn't actually tell them any name but they have called it Zen Divers - presumably if something else comes out of the poll we'll be able to change it later - but looking at the poll so far I doubt it!

Good call, I'll go have a look...

JAG

For my two cents worth-put Japan in the name! I am in the states and went looking for Japanese info and it would be nice for those of us who do not live in japan to easely indentify the club. Way to go and good luck!
Japanese Zen Divers
thanks for keeping the fish idea.

Beth

bethbsting:
For my two cents worth-put Japan in the name! I am in the states and went looking for Japanese info and it would be nice for those of us who do not live in japan to easely indentify the club. Way to go and good luck!
Japanese Zen Divers
thanks for keeping the fish idea.

Beth
Beth - check the Asia Forum, there are two polls in them - as well as explanations as to why Japan doesn't need to be in the name. If you feel that it does - then please vote accordingly!:wink:

KimLeece:
I am also a little uncomfortable that jonathan hasn't made his presence felt in all of this so far - except for the first post.

Sorry - I am really surprised how quickly this took off, I thiught I would give it a week and check back in. Plus my work is 10 hour days at the moment and a 6 week baby does not give me much time for surfing...

I'm happy to do the website - I think that comes part of the pack but many don't - but I am not too art :wink:

Keep going guys - now back to the 6 week screamer...

I am in.

Mascot: Wasabi? Zen? Hello Kitty?

Name: Japan Divers?

Thomas

TJO:
Name: Japan Divers?

C'mon Thomas...Japan Divers? Can't you let the horses of your imagination run a little freer than that???

TJO:
Mascot: Hello Kitty?

Whoah boy...Rein those horses in...Now you are starting to scare me...

Well - at least it wasn't Aanpanman!:eyebrow:

KimLeece:
Well - at least it wasn't Aanpanman!:eyebrow:

At least Anpanman is a superhero of sorts...

However, if our mascot were Little Kitty, we could sell kitty goods dive accessories...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom