Time for our own Japan forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please don't misunderstand me - just because my wife is a Japanese purist (which of course I respect :wink:) doesn't mean that I didn't like what you wrote - I did - and it's a fine motto in my book!! The main thing that I really like about haiku is that it was historically used as an intellectual form of friendly competition - so please don't take it any more than a subtle joke - please see it as banter!!

Maybe we should even have a scuba haiku competition to christen our new club when it's up and running!

KimLeece:
Maybe we should even have a scuba haiku competition to christen our new club when it's up and running!

Sounds like an plan...

JAG

No problem, Kim! I didn't take it as anything other than intended. And I think a haiku contest would be great!

Now if only we can think of a name....

Actually I quite like Jagfish's suggestion of Zen Divers -

I think it's getting close to sticking the suggestions into a seperate poll to see what everyone thinks.

As of right now I have received 8 phone numbers - so we still need two more - might take a couple more days - no rush!!!

KimLeece:
Actually I quite like Jagfish's suggestion of Zen Divers -

I think it's getting close to sticking the suggestions into a seperate poll to see what everyone thinks.

As of right now I have received 8 phone numbers - so we still need two more - might take a couple more days - no rush!!!

I'll post on the Okinawa board to se if I can get some action...

JAG

SOunds great guys! Its about time for a Japan forum I know jonathan has been thinking of one for a long time

WaterDawg:
SOunds great guys! Its about time for a Japan forum I know jonathan has been thinking of one for a long time

Hey Dog...
Any other members from the Goat dawgs we can get to sign on so we can get started up. I have seen "Beck" post here, maybe he'd be interested. Can't think of any others. Kim Leece needs us to PM him our names and phone numbers to get the 10 "charter members" to get the forum started...

I think he said we need 2 more.

JAG

Back
Top Bottom