Tipping outside the Americas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Asking cuz I know a lot of non-polynesian Instructors working there and I feel I have a fairly good understanding of their expectations...
Understand you don't like being asked questions and will refrain from doing so in "your" threads in the future.

Asking cuz I know a lot of non-polynesian Instructors working there and I feel I have a fairly good understanding of their expectations...
Understand you don't like being asked questions and will refrain from doing so in "your" threads in the future.

Ask your buddies in emails and post your findings.

Wow, what a bitch fest! Maybe I should ask when I get there. It is evidently a pretty emotional topic. I will be careful.

Wow, what a bitch fest! Maybe I should ask when I get there. It is evidently a pretty emotional topic. I will be careful.

A thousand likes to you, sir. I find that asking the shop owner/manager out of earshot of the employees/guides is a sure fire way to get the truth. Opening up a tipping conversation on ScubaBoard is a surefire way to not make friends. It brings out the bitchy in everyone.

Back
Top Bottom