Titanium crowbar.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I DID IT!

I just bought one today! I should have it by Saturday! =D

My parents are, how can I put this nicely, "PISSED THE ****** OFF" that I spend $100 on a crowbar. My dad told me to go cancel the order but no way! I love titanium and I love crowbars! No way ho-zay!

Why do you need a titanium crow bar?

because I need a crowbar and I <3 titanium and normal ones are heavy.

Also it doesn't rust, I hate stuff that rusts.

I DID IT!

I just bought one today! I should have it by Saturday! =D

My parents are, how can I put this nicely, "PISSED THE ****** OFF" that I spend $100 on a crowbar. My dad told me to go cancel the order but no way! I love titanium and I love crowbars! No way ho-zay!

Where did you end up finding and buying the crowbar. I have been looking for one myself. Thanks!

Zummie

Took me like forever googlein' to find a place, came across someone who posted that his store had them in stock like 4 months ago and I e-mailed them and then, yea.

They only had one left, but good luck!

Also it doesn't rust, I hate stuff that rusts.

I have both the Titanium crowbar and the Stilletto Dimpler. I also have a Stilletto Titanium hammer but it does have a removable steel strike surface head.

Why? I dive what are politely called "fresh wrecks". Stuff you never want to see~ quite often the crew is still on station.

The crowbar I bought was in mother Russia. All of the ones you guys showed are from the same Rooskie Collective that grinds these out since they quite building MiG Fighters.

The hard part here is the attachment thereto of any sort of lanyard to the plain crowbar. There are no holes and you aint making none, either. I wrapped one end with a length of 2.5 mm Perlon line and GOOP adhesive secured it fine.

By the way, the Russian product has specks of iron in the mixture, so I do get occasional rust flecks. Don't blame them for a low grade product, I have a Titanium Glock that exudes an iron oxide film. The level of purity needed for "no rust" would be cost prohibitive unless you were launching First Strike Missiles. Nyet !

Da ! Comrade. They're available at all the weekend flea markets in Russia, just ask NetDoc... he was just there for the Dive Show. Or just order that one from Russian Titanium Debris, they deliver as promised- I got the pry bar tool from them as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom