• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underboats:
My long time question is why noy just make a flap.

Possibly a good topic for the "research and development" forum. I dont know what to close the flap with, velcro would hurt dont ya think? And as many of us know, zippers can be dangerous. Not the type of emergency I would want under water. Imagine what the "rescue divers" would think :confused:

In both my custom suits (3 & 7 mil),
I had relief zippers put in when they were made.

Please, not with the people I dive with. They would never close their flap and would "show us the money" all the time.

In the short time that I have been diving I have found that as soon as my Speedos hit the air I have an uncontrollable necessity to piss. The last time I just jumped off the boat with my legs and butt still in my wetsuit and letergo in the Speedos. A lot easier to rinse them out. I've looked into the pee valve and may just install one of them is I can find a condom small enough.

Garrobo:
I've looked into the pee valve and may just install one of them is I can find a condom small enough.

Honey never admit to having a small... and don't forget to inflate that ego before putting on the condom. And please when you do please be discrete. Watching all the guys on the beach reaching down into their suits and playing with themselves is less than exciting!

Sure, I pee in a wetsuit. If I gotta go, I gotta go.

Unfortunately, I dive the PNW year round and dive in a drysuit. Being a woman, I don't have the luxury of a pee valve, and I admit, I have had to end a dive before because I had to pee so badly. It's frustrating actually...within the first, oh, 10 minutes of a dive, I always have to pee, without fail. Perhaps I should consider depends while diving dry. I hate ending dives because of having to pee. :D

catherine96821:
In LA, you could get stuck in traffic for hours and it is a very important skill...even when driving. I am a real pro.
I've done that with a baggie. Still trying to imagine how you do...?:11:

JulieParkhurst:
Honey never admit to having a small... and don't forget to inflate that ego before putting on the condom. And please when you do please be discrete. Watching all the guys on the beach reaching down into their suits and playing with themselves is less than exciting!
I'ts like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you do. :crafty:

Garrobo:
I've looked into the pee valve and may just install one of them is I can find a condom small enough.

LOL - you sir, take the cake.

JulieParkhurst:
Honey never admit to having a small...

what she said.

Myself, I'm going to need a tripple extra large magnum version of the pee valve condom, am I right or what?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom