Tokyo dive Shop (Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nautica2706

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My girlfriend is going to Tokyo in a couple of weeks. She most likely stays in or near Shinjuku, Shibuya or Harajuku area.

Is there any good diveshops in those areas? I have never been to Japan so I have no clue.

Thanks!!!

Thanks Daiika.

No English staffs meaning cannot communicate in English as well?

The shops in Tokyo will probably not be able to speak English at all or very little. Is she looking to go diving or buy dive gear? Tokyo is not known for good prices on dive gear at all.

No, she is not planning to dive. Still to cold for her.

She just wanna see some gears hopefully something we dont have here in Indonesia.

What about underwater photo gears in those areas? She is also looking for some UW photo gears.

The shops in Tokyo will probably not be able to speak English at all or very little. Is she looking to go diving or buy dive gear? Tokyo is not known for good prices on dive gear at all.

Yes very spendy indeed, although I have found a greater selection of smaller sized gear especially fins, love my Jet Fin Revos.

EX-Scuba in Kanda if you're looking at BP/W type gear, they sell Halcyon, Apeks and DSS, all at a premium bar DSS which strangely was priced similarly to the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom