Too early for 2006 yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

who knows - all I know is htat I am looking forward to the 06 show, its supposed to be in Orlando (FINALLY!)...I'll be able to go!

Yes, it's going to be Orlando. http://www.demashow.com/future_show_dates.php.

Here is what's available so far...

FUTURE DEMA SHOW DATES
2006 Orlando: November 8 - November 11

2007 Orlando: October 31 - November 3

2008 Las Vegas: October 22 - October 25

2009 Orlando: November 4 - November 7

2010 Las Vegas: October 20 - October 23

I am going to be there next year..

François

I have never been to DEMA but heard that it is the premier show for the dive industry. As a creator of a new line of scuba diving related activewear (t-shirts, tank tops, etc.), would this be an appropriate venue for me to exhibit next year? Are there any other scuba shows that would be of value for me?

cleung:
I have never been to DEMA but heard that it is the premier show for the dive industry. As a creator of a new line of scuba diving related activewear (t-shirts, tank tops, etc.), would this be an appropriate venue for me to exhibit next year? Are there any other scuba shows that would be of value for me?
There are several new lines at the dema show this year. We intend to put some of their products in our shop as it looks like quality stuff.

I think it could be a good investment. It's an expensive one for sure.

Al Mialkovsky:
There are several new lines at the dema show this year. We intend to put some of their products in our shop as it looks like quality stuff.

I think it could be a good investment. It's an expensive one for sure.

Thanks Al. Now I'm being a real beginner here so please bear with me but for the new lines you saw at DEMA, what is their usual wholesale price as a percentage of suggested retail price?

Back
Top Bottom