TOO much rain!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ch0ppersrule:
there used to be a makeshift hospital/morgue in my backyard area when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Creepy things happen in the houses, but I keep telling the ghosts to go back to Tia's house (she lives behind me and there seems to be quite a bit of activity going on in her house). My daughters computer turned itself on one night, it has to be turned on by the powerstrip. It happened around midnight and everyone was sleeping. The volume on the computer got turned on and scared the heck out of all of us. Lots of little things happen though.

So you live over on the west side of Hickam? I live on 18th street. It finally stopped and wasn't raining when I carried my dive gear out to the van a few minutes ago. I am going diving with the Sea Lancers in the morning out of Hickam Harbor. $5/dive can't beat that. Probably going to dive the Ewa Shelf and Sea Mount.

I live on Tinker Ave moving to 19th Way (road along the main gate). You live really close. I turn onto 19th Street to get to Tinker. I can't dive for a couple more weeks.

ScubaTexan:
Welcome to Texas Weather! LOL :D

I'm from Lake Jackson Texas. This weather isn't like that. Even some complain about the heat and humidity here it doesn't hold a candle to coastal Texas. The trade winds here tend to keep the humidity a little lower 70-80% and the summer still only gets to about the high 80s with a few spikes into the 90s. No 100+ degrees and 95%+ humidity here.

ch0ppersrule:
I live on Tinker Ave moving to 19th Way (road along the main gate). You live really close. I turn onto 19th Street to get to Tinker. I can't dive for a couple more weeks.

Talk about a small world. You only live a few hundred yards away. We will have to go diving some time. So, its not the rain keeping you from diving?

Had an emergency appendectomy the day after the superbowl. Went to Tripler on the saturday before and they sent me home with phenegran for the nausea. Monday morning (5:30am) we were back at Tripler emergency and I was in surgery by 1:00pm. The appendix had ruptured and got stuck to an ovary and small intestine. I got a lovely 8 day stay. I was beyond ready to get out by then. No diving for 6 weeks.

Ch0ppersrule,

That must of stank for you. All I can say is it could have been worse and glad it is almost over for you. Well, I am sure that I will see you around housing. Like I said, once you get back in your fins we'll have to get out in the blue stuff.

Today was my first day to drive : ) Yippee. I am going to have to try on the wetsuit before making any diving plans. The doctor said the swelling can last up to 3 months. Still somewhat bloated, but not like I was 2 weeks ago.

ROCKJOCK- did you get your e-mail from SL? Club dive is cancelled tomorrow because of the weather. Just got an e-mail from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom