Tooth scavaging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tndonor

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My fiance and I are going to Florida to visit her parents in June or July. She wants to look for shark teeth (I think it would be fun as well). We read the Venice is THE place to do it. I know the most popular does not equate to the best or most enjoyable. Any other locales? Also, her father lives in Panama City, any experieces finding stuff around that area?

Thanks all

Venice is the place in Florida to dive for fossils. There are other places to find fossils, but you generally aren't diving. There are also excellent sites in North and South Carolina.

is venice a state part or something???...

Yes, it's part of the state :).

It's not a state park, though. It's a city just south of Tampa.

i am going to have to take a trip to tampa....do u know if there is a charge?

There's no charge to dive Venice beach. Give a holler when you come over, and I'll try to meet you there.

Sounds like a plan to me.....maybe in August....i will keep u posted

ReefGuy:
There's no charge to dive Venice beach. Give a holler when you come over, and I'll try to meet you there.
I'll be in Plant City in July, that invite open to anyone?

How far is Venice from Key Largo? We're going to be down there, first part of May.

Budda, yes anyone.

jcsgt, Venice Beach is a 5 hour drive from Key Largo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom