Top 10 MUST DO Keys dives....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The night dive I did on the Duane during the first Invasion was awesome.

Hey Ben,

Yep the wrecks are great around here. Yesterday was the first time in over two weeks that we were able to get back on the Duane. Currents were keeping the mooring balls underwater, so in other words ripping.

As you know we don't have a set schedule but let the first customer who calls set the dives. Works out really well. Here' a link to our on-line calendar. WebCalendar
Soon you'll be able to book your dive on-line with our new on-line dive reservation system.

See you soon....

Good Diving,

Good stuff! I'm going to sit down with a calendar and try to figure out when I want to go where. We're staying in Marathon, but will probably attempt to come up to do the Eagle dive (Plus I also gotta see when Brent wants to come down and dive the Eagle with me!!)

The end of November is closer than I think!

Good stuff! I'm going to sit down with a calendar and try to figure out when I want to go where. We're staying in Marathon, but will probably attempt to come up to do the Eagle dive (Plus I also gotta see when Brent wants to come down and dive the Eagle with me!!)

The end of November is closer than I think!

Great...If you can get Brent down to dive the Eagle and I'm around, I'd like to jump in the water with ya. Look forward to it.

Good Diving,

I'd love to join you guys for that.

Yes it would Walter. Would be great seeing you too!! So how many dives do you have on the Eagle now?

Good Diving,

I don't have my log with me, so I can't give you an exact count, but somewhere between 115 - 120. Do you have the photo of the blast hole from December '85?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom