Top 10 MUST DO Keys dives....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thunderbolt
Adolphus Busch
Eagle
Spiegel Grove
Cannibis Cruiser was a fun find for us as a hurricane moved it. Not sure if there are accurate GPS on it or not or what condition it is in now...no markers for this wreck and it is small but fun.

It looks as though this dive is going to take place on the afternoon of November 28th, the day after Thanksgiving. I'm stoked!

Will be a Kodak moment for sure. Looking forward to diving with you guys.

Good Diving,

I am always down in the Keys over Thanksgiving and a run out to the Eagle sounds good.

It looks as though this dive is going to take place on the afternoon of November 28th, the day after Thanksgiving. I'm stoked!

There is, of course, the USS Wilkes-Barre, it's a heck of a dive and well worth the preparation, trouble and expense.

Yep! Definately can't wait to get down there with you guys and into some WARM water!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom