Trade my Apeks DS4 first stage for your Apeks DST Yoke first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crass3000

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking to trade my Apeks DS4 first stage (only come in DIN) for your Apeks DST Yoke first stage. My DS4 has about 10 dives on it and works great but just trying to hook my son up with his first regulator which I'm thinking will be an Apeks DST Yoke (comes in both DIN and Yoke) with not much use as mine is pretty much new.

If you are not interested in the DS4 (which is great for doubles) let me know how much you would take for your Apeks Yoke DST.

Thanks!!!

Mike

DS4: DS4

DST(picture is DIN but want yoke): DST

Last edited:
why not just get a yoke adapter for it?
din-to-yoke-converter-apeks.jpg

I have a yoke adapter that I can throw in with it. I just want the DST with the turret. Others don't want the turret as the DS4 works better for a cleaner run of the hoses.

Well this is an old thread, but it still popped up in my search. I believe I have a DST yoke and would love a DIN DS4 in its place.

Sorry. I should have posted that this is already done. Thanks for your interest though.

Sorry. I should have posted that this is already done. Thanks for your interest though.
No worries. It was a long shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom