Training classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rfryza

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was wondering if there is a good list of training classes and maybe the order they should be completed. Also was if the list could include what each of the training class gives me the ability to do / or limits as a diver after completion of each training class.

Thanks in advance

It would help to have some idea of what your goals are... I realize you have very few dives and are just getting into diving, but is there something that attracted you in the first place (marine life, wrecks, travel, caves) and is there some related interest that may influence future goals (history, archeology, photography)?

For the immediate future, I would suggest a nitrox course. Although you are an SDI level diver, I would recommend a TDI nitrox course because it is more detail oriented and completing it may help you to understand some of the concepts you appear to be challenged by.

I would also suggest strongly spending the rest of the summer and fall building your experience by diving with others divers who have more water time under their belts than you do.

With regards to your current SDI OW plus Advanced Adventure Specialty certification, you must dive within NDLs and a maximum depth of 30 metres / 100 feet in conditions similar to or better than those you trained in.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom