Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebelly

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am interested in learning to service scuba equipment. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get started? Is there a training course that I can take in the South Florida area?

I don't know about the Florida area but, I am sure that there will be alot of manufacturers offering training at DEMA. I attended one seminar at a time as I was available. So far I have hit Scubapro, Sherwood/Genesis. Aqua-Lung, Atomic Aquatics, Aeris, and Zeagle. There are some courses that are non-brand specific but, they are expensive. Check out www.scubaengineer.com

There is a course at Diving Technologies International located in Coral Springs, FL(Rudy Mola of Diving Technologies Int. offers training in scuba repair and more.). I took the course a few years ago and it was $995 for a week long course. I am not sure if Rudy is still giving the courses, but you can check it out if yout are interested.

Back
Top Bottom