Transiting Jakarta? Check your Garuda times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Not going until next April, transiting through Jakarta as Scoot does not fly the days we need. Have not yet booked Garuda but they changed the Jakarta - MDC departure from 10:45 am to 2:45 am (!) and the MDC - Jakarta departure from 3:55 pm to 7:55 am. As of now still works with our schedule as I baked in a little wiggle room but hopefully don't have to do any flight juggling later

Not going until next April, transiting through Jakarta as Scoot does not fly the days we need. Have not yet booked Garuda but they changed the Jakarta - MDC departure from 10:45 am to 2:45 am (!) and the MDC - Jakarta departure from 3:55 pm to 7:55 am. As of now still works with our schedule as I baked in a little wiggle room but hopefully don't have to do any flight juggling later
You can have a daytime flight on Batik or Lion, if you prefer.

No. Compared to Garuda
Sorry, of course my question was not too serious. But how to compare the extreme small chances that you die in an accident with a Lion flight to the maybe a tiny bit less probability you die on a Garuda flight?

Why can’t people just answer a serious question. I’m surprised as usually this board is of the more helpful variety

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom