Transmitter Upgrade to 2nd Gen - Mares Icon HD Net Ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwestall

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a first generation transmitter for the icon hd net ready. It does not have the serial numbers on the housing. Due to battery consumption I have come to understand that the 2nd generation transmitter (clearly indicated by serial number identification) is much more advanced when it comes to when it is active.
Is there a number or an address I can get in contact with to facilitate the exchange?
Currently in the UK.
How does the exchange work?

Thank you for your help!

Uuh, it's very late. They exchanged the transmitters for a short period after the battery consumption was mentioned by a lot of users. But send a PM to Zak OHara, may be he can manage it.

Regards

Uli

Yes. As far as I know the upgrade was a limited time offer, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, you can get the new device with the new transmitter now as a bundle for 1.000 €, which is not that high.

Rgds

Z

Back
Top Bottom