TrashFest '08 - Oct 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to see y'all putting a team together. :14:

There's discounted pre-registration going on for teams that register and pay by September 26th. You can get all of the low-down at the TrashFest website.

Please pass the word around to your dive buddies, dive shops, and dive clubs. Our volunteers have been burning the midnight oil and have received over $16,000 in door prizes and donations for this year.

We're gonna have a great day cleaning up the river, followed by the BBQ, after party, and door prize drawing. Put a team together or show up that day as an individual, and we'll put you with a team. I can promise, you'll have a great time.

Our team is finally complete , Ill be registering us as a whole on the first of September so we save money, either catch me at the Feast and give me your share or bring it the day of. Either way I think we have a kick butt chance of coming home with some good stuff.

And officially our team is as follows

LMWB - Silt Sifter
Kvalve - Watergod
Nathan - LMs lessor half
Matt - "Frank"
Melissa - I dont have a nickname for
Nadmat- Other Matt
Scubashawn - Solo
Ms Klantz - hmmm need a nickname for you to

So what should we name ourselves as a whole? That way when the losers complain about how awesome we are they can just name the entity...

"BullHeads" :rofl3:

I mean they are dark, they have whiskers by their mouths, and they have sharp spines at the dorsal and pectoral fins. Mishandle a bullhead while removing a fishhook or when placing one in the live well, and you can get horned or pricked with one of the sharp spines.

Just a suggestion.........

Solo.............

If no one opposes thats the name Ill sign us up under...wahooo

Hey LM, thanks for getting group together. You been getting wet any lately? I got a nice dive in sunday at mansfield but forgot to take any pics. I did pet a lil' ol' baby bullhead Y'all ever convince Leia to come on in and dive in the muck with the fishies? I like Bullheads fine, but you just know someone somewhere is gonna cross the l's :wink: :D

Maybe the logo graphic should be the name with a bullhead above with the latter half of it crossing over the l's so we beat them to it :)

Your welcome, Ill benefit when we win things hehehee. Havent dived much since the trip, sigh...Leias ready just waiting on timing and such. I think since Kvalves on our team we should be able to claim the "Team DIMWIT" but since well everyone thats going is pretty much a dimwit I dont think we can.

Other name possibilities are

Team Your Nightmare
Neener Neener .... (what we will say when mocking the losers )

Tomorrow Ill default our name to Team Bullhead if no one speaks up otherwise. Im so excited for this, and soon is the LT clean up and with going to devils cove Ill get gooooood experience on how to find stuff

Crap more pressure thanks Reef, we cant even pick a name and now we need a logo...sighhh

okay enough pity party, people in my team pm me your thoughts on logos and junk and Ill get on it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom