Travel baggage scale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, that is true to prevent any hassle in front of the check out desk, specially for the scuba trip. Even they are charging per baggage no matter if yours are over-weighted or not.

yeah.... I had two bags last year... one was about 44 pounds the other about 53 pounds.

Although both of them were under 100 pounds total, they made me take stuff at the checkout line from one bag to the other so I didn't get charged a $50 over weight bag fee. go figure.

held up the line for a few minutes because of this :shakehead:

After nearly "gouged" $1k by Philippine Airlines for extra/overweight check-in baggage --three luggage pieces with tech gear and a scooter, each weighing close to 30kg/66lbs-- this digital scale would be a handy tool in verifying the actual weight of your bags (as well as a hard copy printout of the airlines' carry-on/check-in sports equipment luggage policy). . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom