Travel from Cancun to Puerto Aventuras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UndrWatrDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi,

A group of 6 plus luggage will be traveling from the Cancun Airport to the Dreams Resort in Puerto Adventurus next week. We are looking for private round trip transportation from the airport to the resort and back. Does anyone have suggestions for a reliable and hopefully economical transportation company that can provide this service.

Thanks

Last edited:
Last time we did that we had the resort have a van pick us up at the airport. It cost about $75.00 for a group of 8 - one way. Or - you can go with the ADO bus, which is really nice for about $5.00 one way per person.

Hi,

A group of 6 plus luggage will be traveling from the Cancun Airport to the Dreams Resort in Puerto Adventurus next week. We are looking for private round trip transportation from the airport to the resort and back. Does anyone have suggestions for a reliable and hopefully economical transportation company that can provide this service.

Thanks

Just did that very thing over Thanksgiving (well, almost, as there were only two of us), but we've now done the Cancun Airport to PA thing six times, and we have always used Cancun Valet .

We've found them to be very professional, extremely reliable and conscientious, the vans are always clean, their communciation with us prior to the visit, and their promptness have been really appreciated (plus my wife loves it when we come out of the airport and she sees her name on their tablet the driver is holding).

Can I ask where you are staying and who you are diving with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom