• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Tres Pelicanos....

Discussion in 'Cozumel' started by Darol, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Zman96

Zman96 Manta Ray

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    I am not sure how they get away with it since so many people know they do. If they can game the system good on them.

cvchief likes this.
  2. AdivingBel

AdivingBel Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I've had them pay for a cab to/from the shop and the boat. I "tongue in cheek" responded to the pickup question about Hotel Coz. They'll come by and pick up your gear on the way to the boat. If you just don't let go of the bag handle and fall in the truck, they usually won't kick you out.:wink: It's all about "the easy" with them as long as you don't inconvenience other customers. It is one of the things I like about them, not to say there aren't other ops that do the same. In general I've found valet ops in general in Coz more than willing to bend over backwards for their customers. They figure out how to "get along."

manta_man and Zman96 like this.
  3. Darol

Darol ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

I much agree.... in an effort to figure out this new format, I want to post a few more pics from our trip. IMHO this new format is a disaster. I no longer see any reason to support this site or participate. There are far better sites that are much more user friendly. Why not leave a good thing alone?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  4. fishi

fishi Solo Diver

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    [​IMG]
    Just wondering if it would work with TinyPic.

diverken374 likes this.
  5. mike_bayer

mike_bayer Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 200 - 499

My 11 year old's first post certification drive trip.

Second time out with Tres Pelicanos - great op. We will be back soon hopefully.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  6. jake11

jake11 Manta Ray

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    We dove with Tres Pelicans as well and were very pleased! Edgar and Jorge are awesome. Great boats and great service!! We will dive with them for sure again!

7. Darol

Darol ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

DSCN2392.JPG IMG_6707.JPG

Still working on the new format........ Perhaps I was a bit harsh.......

Attached Files:

fishi likes this.
  8. uncfnp

uncfnp Solo Diver

Thinking of 3P's for our Feb 2017 trip but Eric likes the bigger tanks. I understand they can "sometimes" get nitrox 100's. Anyone have any luck getting nitrox 100's with them?

9. deepsea21

deepsea21 Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Geeze... talk about a blast from the past! An old thread resurrected... uncfnp, All ya need to do is contact Jeanie via 3P's website and see if they can deliver the tanks and mix your friend wants. When it comes to questions and planning a dive trip, Jeanie is the absolute best. She'll respond so fast to your questions it will make your head spin. After 14 years of diving Coz, we are heading down for our 3rd 2-week dive trip with 3P's which we discovered 3 years ago. 3P's resides among the best of the best.

10. uncfnp

uncfnp Solo Diver

Older thread but I hate to start a new thread with such a simple question.

The "sometimes" came from Jeanie. I was hoping to get some divers personal experience with this option.