trimix calculator for Palm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Now that I got this cool new Palm thingee, and a couple deco programs for it I'm looking to see what other diving related software is available.

Mostly I find dive logs, that doesn't interest me as my Vyper creates my log.

What I'd really like is a diving calculator for such things as END, MOD, Pg, best mix, etc. I found a few nitrox calculators but I need trimix.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Tom

Originally posted by WreckWriter
Anyone seen anything like this?

I've not seen anything yet. I've actually been working on my own, but it's very slow going as I don't have much free time. I have the Nitrox calculation code done, but it's not converted to palm yet, and I've not started the trimix code yet.

What I'm planning is something with nitrox/trimix filling instructions, MOD calculators, Best Mix nitrox and trimix, a gas requirements utility [taking your working and rest SAC, and plugging in a dive profile with time period and depths], and an SAC calculator.

If I _ever_ get it done, I'm planning on letting some people here test it out and give me feedback. I'll promise to let you know when I have something useful if you promise to let me know if you find anything in your searches...

I was hoping to find a simple calculator type thing but it looks like I'll have to go with a full blown mixing program.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom