trip didn't go, rescheduled for memorial day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well, it just didn't work out. not enough divers. so we rescheduled for memorial day, but i got stuck paying for a hotel room in port aransas last night that we didn't use. called the guy at like 8:40pm to cancel, but he charged us anyway. bummer. oh well, life goes on, right? crossing my fingers for the memorial day trip.

thanks! whatcha been up to hemlon?

Working, working, working!

I'm on call this weekend. :( We had an incarcerated bowel case during the night so I was at the hospital until 3 am. :(

How are you? Whacha been doing other than booking dive trips that get cancelled?

wow, sorry you had to be up all night. been busy with lots of birthdays in the fam this month. been busy at work (i work at a mortgage company processing loans). just counting down the days til our vacation (very excited as we didn't go on a vacation last year)............27 days now. going to the gym four hours a week. we're going to hike up mt. scenery on Saba and i want to make sure i'm up for the task. followed by two days of diving , diving , diving, then over to st. maarten for four nights of r&r on the beautiful beaches. can't wait! we're just trying to dive in the gulf before then as we have new computers and doyal has a new reg and we want to dive with our new stuff before vacation. so i'm hoping the memorial day thing works out for us.

Donna...what an incredible trip you have planned!

I look forward to hearing all about it upon your return!

Donnad,

Would love to hear about your rig trip too. Have not been out of Port Aransas before. Like to see if the diving is worth the trip from Dallas.

i will post a report. fingers crossed. i think we'll be going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom