Trip Report - Deep Blue and Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

some of the pranks I have seen and been "victim" of. Some of them safe and harmless, others that actually did get my blood boiling because lives were at risk (not mine).

I particularly like the food coloring in the booties or wetsuit prank :crafty:

DiveBorg,

I only put the disclaimers in some of my posts to try (sometimes in vain) to preclude the inevitable "lectures" that some here on SB feel obligated to dish out to people.

Someone posted a thread about the best pranks pulled (or something like that) and there were a number of good harmless pranks and jokes listed, and a couple questionable ones. Of course there had to be a couple people that said diving is not joking matter etc etc basically pooh-poohing the whole idea.

It just proves once again that there is no minimum intelligence required to obtain an IP Address (dynamic or otherwise).

Personally, I think jokes can be okay (and quite amusing) as long as they don't really endanger anyone. But then again some people think I am a sick puppy on occasion.

Scott,

Hope that you all got a real big laugh out of it (and many more in the future), and that your buddy can laugh at it now. Gabriel tried to get me, but I suspected something so I didn't react. After that I was his accomplice. It still makes me smile just remembering something so simple and silly.

Wristshot.

Wristshot:
DiveBorg,

..and that your buddy can laugh at it now. Gabriel tried to get me, but I suspected something so I didn't react. After that I was his accomplice. It still makes me smile just remembering something so simple and silly.

Wristshot.

Yeah that guy was me:) We were at our safety stop, in a group of 5 divers including Gabriel. I suddenly saw this dark brown looking fish, nibbling on the upper left corner of my mask. I thought to myself in an instant, 'dont panic, prolly just a curious fish'. So I didnt really react, just turned my head and saw a fore arm stuck up the butt of that fish, then I knew I had been had...

Definately didnt piss me off that the DM was playing practical jokes, actually was fun! Now if the DM had turned off my tank as a joke, then I would be pissed..

Scott and I really had a great time diving Palancar reef and Yucab reef. Wow, what great vis there was! I wanna go back soon!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom