Trip Report: Diving Komodo Aboard The Arenui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great trip report! I loved the Komodo dragon blog! We were just on Rinca Island about a month ago and saw around 12 dragons! 2 of them were fighting over the nest of eggs! Your dragon photos are amazing! Sounds like you had a great time! :0)

Thanks for a very interesting report.

Outstanding report, Matt! I really love how you go into such detail--informative and interesting and everything prospective travelers need and want to know! Thanks!

Btw, love your photos! You actually got the pygmy to look at you! You got the eye!

Arenui is at the top of the bucket list for us, although we've never done a liveaboard before. I saw them at the NJ show last year and it looks like you have to book years in advance.

Thanks for the report Matt :)

... just in case anyone reading this fancies a trip to Komodo with us, it's true that we are booked up a lot of the time BUT we just go some spaces available to depart 31st Aug for 11-nights (only trip this year with cabins available); just drop us an email if you want the specifics :)

That was an awesome and detailed report! My BF and I are going on the Sept.13, 2013 trip and we are so looking forward to it!!

MoorishIdol; good to hear you're joining us soon too... have a fantastic trip and hope to hear all about it afterwards, maybe via a trip report?

Back
Top Bottom