Trip Report: Oil Rigs [HD Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure your stuff is great. Hopefully you'll decide sooner than later to start posting some. With your many recent trips, it's US who live vicariously through your adventures!

Hope the NY weather improves soon. Certainly one thing I don't miss about the East Coast! :)

It was wonderful diving, especially the caves and I wish I'd stay. It's rainy and overcast in NYC today. Can't you send some SoCal weather my way?

One of these days when I get half as competent as you in shooting photos and videos, I might be brave enough to post them online. Until them, I'll just enjoy all of yours.

Again, THANK YOU, for posting your video.

Btw, your fan base expects to see the Anacapa video when you return. Safe dives!

Just watched this again. So good.

I keep gravitating back to this video myself....excellent quality and well done.

I even found myself searching for Rainer's setup and found that he mentioned everything he used on the Vimeo video post itself. So thanks a lot Rainer, now you've got me wanting to get into DSLR video, as if I don't already spend enough on this hobby! :D I really need to stop watching your videos, but I doubt I will. LOL.

Again, well done.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Really pretty happy with it. Can't wait to see what we'll get on the Missile Tower in a few weekends.

Great video and good soundtrack as well.

Thanks!

I keep gravitating back to this video myself....excellent quality and well done.

I even found myself searching for Rainer's setup and found that he mentioned everything he used on the Vimeo video post itself. So thanks a lot Rainer, now you've got me wanting to get into DSLR video, as if I don't already spend enough on this hobby! :D I really need to stop watching your videos, but I doubt I will. LOL.

Again, well done.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Really appreciate it, Cyp. Shooting video in a DSLR is simultaneously frustrating and delightful. The video quality is worth the hassle. And to think, some day we could even use the camera to take pictures underwater. :)

Really pretty happy with it. Can't wait to see what we'll get on the Missile Tower in a few weekends.

You're shooting Hogan too, right?

The video quality is worth the hassle.

It's even worth being blinded by 70 watts of mercury gas arcs (or whatever...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom