Trips to Mexico - HELP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my vote is for baja california too. Loreto or La paz. great options for summer. Lots of options. I got a really good deal in la paz at club cantamar, all inclusive, 3 tanks a day night dive optional.... but there are lots of places for all budgets there. consider also join the diving vessel nautillus explorer, they run trips from cabos or la paz in summer..

good luck.

Hi Marie,
So are you overwhelmed with all the choices? It seems there are lots of great places to dive in Mexico, but it sounds like you are looking for something very similar to us. We're looking at going to Akumal for 2 weeks in late Nov/early Dec. I've been reading lots of good things about the area (and right here in this post). Expedia.ca, Escapes.ca, iTravel2000 etc. all have some great package deals to that area. That way we can combine relaxing on a quieter beach at an AI, with diving close by, diving the cenotes, and still get a day trip or maybe 2 in to Coz. The ruins and shopping at Playa are near enough too for land excursions. DO checkout that locogringo.com site if you haven't already. It's fabulous. You can take an aerial photograph tour of the entire coastline and almost feel like you've been there! :)
Wherever you decide, do come back and let us know how it went!

Hey guys, do you realize you're responding to a post that's over 2 years old. She's come and gone by now.

ja ja ja

Diver Lori:
Hey guys, do you realize you're responding to a post that's over 2 years old. She's come and gone by now.

Thanks for pointing that out. Since I only respond to threads on the current page that were last replied to within a day or 2, I hadn't noticed the earlier dates, or that 2dive.com had conveniently posted an "update" to plug his resort.

2dive.com:
Hi All,
Just wanted to update the thread. Maya Palms diving inquiries should be directed to the main website www.mayapalms.com for e-mail links or info@mayapalms.com the hotmail address is in no way associated with our company.
Thank you,
Ken

Let's face it, if you have to search (or scroll back a million pages) to a post that old... an update isn't required.

Deb,

I don’t think that could actually consider that a plug as it was providing correct contact information. Btw. It’s not necessary to scroll back one million pages there is a text box for the search engine feature at the top right hand of the page. Sorry for you confusion.
Take Care,
Ken

DiverDebbie:
Thanks for pointing that out. Since I only respond to threads on the current page that were last replied to within a day or 2, I hadn't noticed the earlier dates, or that 2dive.com had conveniently posted an "update" to plug his resort.

Let's face it, if you have to search (or scroll back a million pages) to a post that old... an update isn't required.

2dive.com:
Deb,

I don’t think that could actually consider that a plug as it was providing correct contact information. Btw. It’s not necessary to scroll back one million pages there is a text box for the search engine feature at the top right hand of the page. Sorry for you confusion.
Take Care,
Ken

I'm not confused, and I'm well aware of how to use the search feature thank you. Obviously so are you, as you drudged up a 2 year old post to provide correct contact information. Anyway, I don't think anything more needs to be said.

Diver Lori... In future I'll take better notice of the original date the thread was started to avoid feeding the trolls. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom