Tropical Ice, a Caribbean scuba thriller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're right. My publisher gave that to me and I didn't check it. I'll try again, but it doesn't seem to be listed as a Nook, though Amazon has it as Kindle
No problem, I can use the kindle app to read it if need be. Or of course get a REAL book :wink:

Bought it on Kindle last night.

Just finished the book this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it! Very well written AND edited.

Ben,
Loved the book and looking forward to sequels. Book moved me to up my involvement in REEF and WCS. Brought back memories of hammerhead hunting. Please keep writing!

Attachments

• 378B76EB-DE55-489C-A4FF-24DD2FD86FC9.jpeg
    378B76EB-DE55-489C-A4FF-24DD2FD86FC9.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 167
Thanks for your kind comments. I've I can get people upset about the ocean issues raised and involved to act I'm very pleased. Engaging in REEF activities is a great way to do it. Thanks again.

Ben

The writing had such an impact my wife almost didn't want to finish because it upset her so much. I told her that was point. Everyone on Christmas list is getting a copy.
Best;
-drm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom