Tropical Ice, a Caribbean scuba thriller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben Davison

Registered
Reaction score
I just had my scuba thriller Tropical Ice commercially published (Literary Agent Liz Trupin Pulli, Publisher WaterStreet Press) that tackles shark finning, ripping Asian aphrodisiacs from the sea (would you believe seahorses) and is set at Capt. Don's Rum Caye Resort in Belize. It's a page turner. Homer Hickam, who wrote the book and film October Sky staring Jake Gyllenhall says "One of the best adventure thrillers I've ever read and I've read a million. Listen, do you like Clive Cussler novels? Ken Smith is a better writer than old Clive and he's actually lived the life he writes about." bendavisoncover.jpg
It's available on Amazon, many bookstores, or at www.tropicalicethriller.com.

If your serious about diving and environmental issue, you'll be up flipping pages all night.

Ben Davison (writing as KL Smith), editor of Undercurrent, in its 41 years of publication for serious divers

Any plans for a Nook version?
I'll ask the publisher, since it's not self published so I can't do it. Thanks for asking. I'll let you know

Reactions: mbs
Hi @Ben Davison

Your signed copy is in the mail to me, looking forward to reading it.

Good diving, Craig
Thanks for ordering it. So, far divers have found it quite compelling and there are excellent reviews on Amazon. Lots of diving action, but the real pitch is anti-shark finning, anti-reef raping, and there a romance that goes wanting. If you've been to Belize, you'll recognize it, but it's a darker underbelly than one might expect. Capt Jack, by the way, is modeled after Capt Don, of Bonaire fame, with whom I dived many times.

Yep, looks like a good read on my way to LCBR next month :)....orderd from Amazon.

Thanks, but that just brings up the paperback version...
You're right. My publisher gave that to me and I didn't check it. I'll try again, but it doesn't seem to be listed as a Nook, though Amazon has it as Kindle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom