True Colours.... ;-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Navy Diver :confused:

What are my traits?
You are very experienced and extremely knowledgable, no doubt with training beyond that of a recreational diver. Marine life holds little interest for you and you love nothing better than a dive to great depths, searching for a lost shipwreck or a rumoured underwater cavern.

You consider yourself to be a supreme diver who can deal with almost any situation and tend to look down on inexperienced divers with a thinly veiled distain... unless they are pretty.

Your most prized possesion is likely to be your dive knife - and your dive equipment, while 20 years old, is still able to endure almost anything from freezing water to a Shark attack.

First time I took this quiz I was Muck Diver! Hmmmm.

Marinelife,who cares
Giant dive knife
Most likely a BLACK suit/supremediver

Sure you're a :dork2:

Heck as long as you have FUN at it.:rofl3:

Marinelife,who cares
Giant dive knife
Most likely a BLACK suit/supremediver

Sure you're a :dork2:

Heck as long as you have FUN at it.:rofl3:

But I DO CARE! I mean you don't season all Marine life the same way! :D
Some can take garlic and a little olive oil, others need to be spanked with a little bit of lemonpepper, etc... :eyebrow:

I've decided I feel at home here to. How to I officially become a dork diver? :dork2:

Read the sticky first, agree to have fun diving, let others have fun diving and don't "flame" them for diving the way the want to. (Of course, diving safely is a given.)

Oh, and send teamcasa $20 for the entry fee. :D

Back
Top Bottom