True Floridians Know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I gotta know, where the heck is YeeHaw Junction! :D

Oh come on now? Are you serious? YeeHaw Juction is the only place in Florida where it Rains EVERY DAY in the rainy season, wild fires flourish even with the rain, Gas is $4.69 a gallon, the BP station is closed so you have to buy at the Race Track station, and Osceola county begins..... Dang Transplants, Geeeeez

BTW, I take offense to the Altamonte Springs and point's North being South Georgia :no. You gotta get to Palatka before your in Georgia.

Gator-Left.gif
[SIZE=+5]Go Gators !!![/SIZE]

Wait. Does that pickup in front of you have: various fish, NRA, NASCAR, Go Gators, a confederate flag AND Truck Nuts?

Just checkin' ...

Fish Yes.. NRA, a few.. Confederate flag, some.. Go GATORS, Oh HELL YEA !!!!!!. Go GATORS, not UGA bulldogs.

Truck Nutz, The plastic replica of a bull's testicles. How sad it is to see these plastic nutz. I always wondered. The people who display these :lotsalove: . Are they hoping theirs will stretch to that length as they age or is that what their wife did to them after all the Budweiser® they drank together :rofl3:

Remember to diver in Florida NFL is not a football term, if refers to North Florida a place for great cave diving.

Oh come on now? Are you serious? YeeHaw Juction is the only place in Florida where it Rains EVERY DAY in the rainy season, wild fires flourish even with the rain, Gas is $4.69 a gallon, the BP station is closed so you have to buy at the Race Track station, and Osceola county begins..... Dang Transplants, Geeeeez

BTW, I take offense to the Altamonte Springs and point's North being South Georgia :no. You gotta get to Palatka before your in Georgia.

Gator-Left.gif
[SIZE=+5]Go Gators !!![/SIZE]

Nah. Palatka is still Florida. Jacksonville is in Georgia.

You might be a Floridian if... You think no-one over 70 should be allowed to drive. Flip-flops are everyday wear.Shoes are for business meetings and church........ No, wait, flip flops are good for church too, unless it's Easter or Christmas. Sweet tea can be served at any meal. An alligator once walked through your neighborhood. You smirk when a game show's "Grand Prize" is a trip to Florida. You measure distance in minutes. All the local festivals are named after a fruit. You know the four seasons really are: almost summer, summer,not summer but really hot, and Christmas. It's not soda, cola, or pop...it's coke, regardless of brand or flavor, "What kinda coke you want?" You go to a theme park for an afternoon, and know when to get on the best rides. You pass on the right and honk at the elderly. You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself. You get angry when people say "Florida isn't really part of the SOUTH" You know what the "stingray shuffle" is, and why it's important! You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee and Econolacahatchee

Great post! I'm not from Florida, but I am from Louisiana (both hot, sticky, and filled with swamps). How's life in Atlanta?

OK, I gotta know, where the heck is YeeHaw Junction! :D

In between Ft Lauderdale & Orlando. Yeehaw Junction

YeeHaw Junction - :D Head West towards Plant City for Strawberries, head East to Cocoa Beach for surfing and NASA, head north to the mouse house, head south to Pirates

I gotta say that seeing those signs on the Turnpike for that place is one of the highlights of my drives from Orlando to Port St. Lucie!

You know, I'm not sure I should have admitted that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom