TRUE TEXAN dies in car accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Sandy.

I am very sad to here this news. We will miss him. Our prayers go out to all the Family and friends of Dalton.

I will mourn the chance to meet Dalton. I can only offer my sympathy, and express the sorrow I feel.
I will include you in my prayers.

David Everett:tribute:

Sandy,
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy in this time of tragedy. Although, like many of the people here on ScubaBoard, I never got to meet Dalton, I feel like I know him through his posts on here. I hope you and your family will be blessed by God at this time, and that Dalton finds a nice divesite in Paradise.

Sincerely,
Ken Costlow

My thoughts and Prayers are with Sandy and the family.... I truly enjoyed reading the posts and he was one of the first people to answer my first question posted to this board....

His loss will be felt by the whole Scubaboard comunity....

True Texan was a valued member of this board. His posts were enthusiastic and entertaining to many people. He will be missed. I pray for you and yours and hope this time of trial is not too difficult for you, though I know that is asking a lot.

Peace.

Dave

wow.

Sandy- my love and prayers to you and your family. Were here for you, and don't ever be afraid to contact us if you need anything, were always here.

I guess this just goes to show us how really valuable life really is, and that is should not be taken for granted. i only had the privledge to talk to True Texan just a few times, but from what I did talk to him, I know that he will be missed by all of us.

For thoes of us that are so far away, there is not much we can do, but I think that we could all raise what we are drinking, in memory of True Texan, maybe one of the best guys we will ever get to know.

Heres to True Texan!

:tribute:

Kayla:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom