TS Fay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: Thats friggin hilarious!!! ROFL!!

fay.jpg

Fay's track across Florida

Frosty's Friend (Jacob) was finally able to discern Fay's track from here on out.

fay.jpg

Fay's track across Florida

Frosty's Friend (Jacob) was finally able to discern Fay's track from here on out.

I nearly spit food on seeing that!

Actually left Orlando to fly back home today. MCO had no delays or cancellations from the storm. And I gotta say that it blows when the weather is better when you get home than when you were on vacation.

Fay is right on top of me (no not like that) and the wind is blowing pretty good and the rain is pelting down. The Dog is serously unhappy as nature is calling and he hates to get wet.

The rain has finally stopped. I even hear the insects chirping! Looking at the weather map, we are in for some more real soon, but for now it's quiet! :D

The (ahem) Center of Circulation is JUST PASSING south of us (ME) now. Sort of around Gainesville now.
I was hoping it would pass near High Springs.
Actually , after looking at the radar again , give it about a couple of hours , it should pass right near us. (EEK)

Not bad here actually.
Lots of wind and rain but nothing really nassy. Our rain total so far hasn't been bad.

(Report from Cave Country) :D

Jean

You know, I fully expected sunshine this morning when I woke up. Cheese Louise, will it EVER stop raining? We are in the south western bands at the moment in the SLOWEST moving storm in history.

I had a call from my lawyer saying Becky why are you on vacation:11: Guess where that call came from?? two guess and the first one does not count... (GR) I will be printing this thread and sending it to her for my files
icon8.gif

I am not on vacation
icon8.gif
but I do make the most out of every bad situation that comes up... I would be home if I could have went home but I don't drive in the winds and rain for anyone or anything!!!! I have two children and I did not feel safe driving in all the wind and rain, unlike you I always think of saftey first when it comes to my children... It may be pretty down there but it has been bad weather across the State fo Florida for the past week and I WILL NOT DRIVE IN BAD WEATHER.............. How dare you say I am on vacation and making it sound like we are having a blast...

My Aunt Midge says "He ain't right in the head".

Sorry Pete for this post but I had to post something in my defense. We have attorneys in the Keys who are now on Scubaboard. I just wish they were here for other reasons. Maybe once they see that this is the #1 place to be on the Net they will join in on our wonderful family we have here.
Becky

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom