TSA = Idiots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are flying to Belize in the morning, I hope I don't have any TSA stories to tell when I get back, I hope I don't have to explain what scuba gear is for.

Pretty sad considering TSA did my last background check.....

Pretty sad considering TSA did my last background check.....

reminds me of when the TSA didn't accept the TWIC as a valid form of ID back when it first came out, always laughed at that one...

Thats what happens when you pay people 10 bucks an hour. There is no reason for them to learn the job or rules. Its not like they are going anywhere in that job.

I think it's time for another Monty python skit.

It was a giant pink bunny rabbit,,,, with a lithium tank on his bcd. He attacked me with toenail clippers this big.

I dislike the TSA as much as anybody else. But, I've been screened and checked by security forces / soldiers in Moscow, Jamaica and Sweden. I'll take the TSA any day over those other places.

For the first time in years I flew with checked baggage. TSA opened and inspected my bag. Most things were in sealed boxes in the bag and the one they opened was one containing a shotgun microphone for my video gear. I guess it looked like a bomb. Can't really blame them, but it does bother me greatly that my baggage has to be unlocked.

A few years ago, I had a TSA agent tell my that my Military ID Card was not valid because it was not a State ID such as a drivers licenese. I was running late or I would have tried to explain to him that the heiarchy goes Federal then State.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom