TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My heart aches for you, Peter. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

When I woke up this morning and saw this post I did not want to click on the link. I'm still praying for a miracle to happen because I can't imagine this place without Lynne. My heart and thoughts go out to Peter, Lynne's family, and all who have been fortunate enough to be touched by her grace.

You will be sincerely missed Lynne.

So very heartbroken. Lynne - you are such an inspiration - your energy, joy, passion. To know you is to love you. I will cherish the memory of our afternoon dive at Redondo and the lovely lunch afterwards. I wish I had more time with you.

peter, i'm just gutted. so very sorry.

Peter:

So sorry for your loss. Lynne was the kindest and most patient member of our community.

She was always a voice of reason and encouragement to all.

Lynne was an amazing person to meet on scuba board....When I was able to meet her in person, on a dive trip, what was special about her became even more dramatic. Having just read through three pages of shock and pain from other members, I am still in shock over this, and it hurts my heart in a way no other diver passing has ever effected me.
Peter, I am so sorry for this. I know it can't help....but I so wish there was something that could.

Back
Top Bottom