• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Discussion in 'Passings' started by Peter Guy, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Jesus-fish

Jesus-fish Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    This was a sad thing to read after being away from the diving world for a few years. I hope it gives Lynne's family comfort knowing that her contributions to diving will no doubt help many divers for years to come. She had given me sound advice on a few occasions. I felt so comfortable with her advice, that I spent time going through her past posts/threads just to learn. What a terrible loss for this community and her family. My heart goes out to her friends and family. May she rest in peace.

2. SailNaked

SailNaked Dive Charter

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Peter,
    Lynn was an inspiration to me, and I followed many of her posts, I never met yall but of course you both make a difference here. I only today discovered our loss. she is missed and was obviously 47 pages worth loved.
    marc.

3. FireInMyBones

FireInMyBones Divemaster

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    I'm just now seeing this. I've been away for sometime. Peter, I am so sorry. Lynn was always so kind and knowledgeable.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Been away from diving for awhile myself and I'm saddened to learn of this. Lynne was awesome. A nice, helpful person and diver. Condolences....

5. cal_al

cal_al Solo Diver

So sorry for your loss, Peter. She was very kind and generous with her advice.

Albert

6. TONY CHANEY

TONY CHANEY Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Wow! What a memorial to a great lady and one heck of a diver. 71,809 views and (now) 474 replies. I could only wish for so much love and care from fellow divers I have inspired. That will not be the case for me...Lynne is a great person and will always be missed. It seems that her and I were always on the same side thru numerous threads. I wish that I could have met her and Peter. My lost. Again, RIP Lynne.

Newdiv likes this.
  7. mainedvr

mainedvr Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    So sorry for your loss, Lynn commented on a few of my post a few years back and it was great information. I just saw this today, and am saddened.

8. bryanmc57

bryanmc57 DIR Practitioner

One year ago today, TS&M (Lynne Flaherty) passed from this earth while doing what she loved. She was an inspiration and friend to many. She will never be forgotten.

Divegoose, CT-Rich and KathyV like this.
  9. Honza

Honza Angel Fish

10. mruseless

mruseless DIR Practitioner

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I'm just now seeing this. Lynne was an amazing diver and even though we never met, she helped me several times both directly and indirectly, on this board and others. She will be missed.