TSDT does PK 3/16-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, we can arrange a written note with the shop.

But if it turns out to be just the three (or four) of us for Saturday, we can always wait on you before motoring "off shore".

I'm afraid that I'm out for this weekend. My call partner had a family crisis, so I get to work this weekend. Y'all have fun though!

Bill

That's right, I caught the flu/pnemonia but still had to be in Dallas this week on business. I'm back from the dead but not able to make this trip.
I'll catch y'all another time.

wish i could make it, sounds like a blast. But its a 22 hour drive for me so i will unfortunately have to pass on this one. :)

Andy

wish i new about this board when i was living Irving!

Hello everybody, sorry that I can't make it this weekend, but my friend passed away at 2:00 this morning and I had to get back to Waco ASAP to help his wife and family. I apologize greatly for letting everyone down on the PK trip, but I will definitly be at Lake Travis. I will make it up to you guys and gals I promise.

Back
Top Bottom