Tues. Aug. 10 weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuoyantC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well I missed last week due to a Dive Trip of all things! (Tobermory was great, if cold). But I'm happy to report I'm down 3 lbs. since July 27th weigh-in. I guess the high price of beer in Canada helped there!
48lbs. total - and counting........

Dennis

Down to 179lbs but that is up from last Tuesday. Won't be pigging out on birthday cake this week which should maintain the downward spiral.

WOW! I finally get to post a loss! I have been holding steady for about 2 months now. Lost inches, got fitter, look better (at least I think so :D), feel better, but no weight loss!
Finally! I lost 3 lbs since last week!
Whoo Hooo!!

After needing to "get busy and lose some weight" I finally got motivated to do so - partly thanks to reading the fitness challenge all summer (I was away at camps most of the summer working with kids so could not join earlier)

Started out at 280 - lost 13 pounds this past week so down to 267. My first goal is 250 by September 7. Second goal is 220 by years end. (First 30 pounds always come off fast for me, then it's 2-3 pounds/week after that) - Been doing a combination of dieting (1700 calories per day) weight lifting and 2 hour swims at the beach. So far so good.

Tim

DRAT! I gained 1#. But I know why so it wasn't a huge surprise.

Congrats everyone! :thumb:

Ok, first time I posted anything. I started my diet again in earnest about ten days ago. I have lost 15#. Still going...

No gain, no loss no excersise. Holding firm at 174.

Ok....still on that downward trend...down 2.6 for a total now of 16 lbs lighter since I started the challenge early July. It's great to read how everyone else is doing...and we're doing great! Yipee!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom