Turks and Caicos Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you choose Flamingo be careful to book EARLY. I recently tried to book a 10 day package with them for late May into June and they were full up. Best they could do was one day on the day we were departing (June 11). :O We're just about to pull the trigger with Ocean Vibes (another small group outfit).

My wife did our first ocean dives in TCI. We stayed at Point Grace on Grace Bay and dove with a small outfit called Flamingo Divers- Jane and Mickey. They only take out 8 people max. You feel like family with them. They are a great outfit. We found them very personal and attentive. They take care of everything including picking you up at your hotel. We would dive with them again without hesitation. TCI is beautiful.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

my wife and I went with them in 2010 and they only carried 8 people max. They are on Facebook and have there own website. This is what there introductory description from their website says:

We take out only small groups of divers and take care of them well. This is why 83% of our guests are returning divers or word of mouth referrals. Take a moment to visit Our Guestbook to see what our guests have to say

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom