Twin Lakes on July 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jester:
You guys are making me feel lonely. I guess I'll see you in about 6 months. The water will probably be considerably cooler by then.

You can bet on it!!! Being cooler by then that is. Are you just alergic to warm water? Or just being out of town till then? I did dive in TL last Halloween. Temp was just right, for me at least.

Jester:
You guys are making me feel lonely. I guess I'll see you in about 6 months. The water will probably be considerably cooler by then.

Hey DiveBud! How you doin'? Been meaning to call you but Beast's Dad has been in the hospital for the past week so we've doing the hospital rotation thing.

Tell ya what....when you get ready, I'll dig out some neoprene and go with ya! I can't believe I just said that in public!

:10:

Dee:
Hey DiveBud! How you doin'? Been meaning to call you but Beast's Dad has been in the hospital for the past week so we've doing the hospital rotation thing.

Tell ya what....when you get ready, I'll dig out some neoprene and go with ya! I can't believe I just said that in public!

:10:

Sorry to hear about Beasts' Dad. I wouldn't wish a hospital stay on anyone.

As for me, I'm making progress on a daily basis although it's coming a lot slower than I'd like to see. I'm driving now, and expect to return to work (part time) in about another week and a half.

By the way.....I intend to hold you to than neoprene promise!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom