Twin Lakes Scubapark Easter Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The latest weather from www.theweatherchannel.com has Saturday's reports as isolated/scattered thunderstorms for the Houston area. Easter Sunday is reported to be mostly cloudy with less chance of storms. How many people can dive Sunday if Saturday is a wash out?

DiverG

I think Sunday is the best bet for a diving this weekend. Weather is to iffy for tomorrow while Sunday seems like it is going to be a much better day. I know it is Easter and some that have expressed an interest will be unable to attend. If you can make it let me know. So what time do you want to meet. 10, 11, noon?

DiverG

PS you'll need to purchase your park pass online. It's a non secured site. if this is a problem you can call (713) 809-0071 and leave your name, card type, card number and exp date. Also download the liability release form and have it filled out.

www.scubapark.net

DiverG,

Sunday is going to be a problem for me, so I may have to catch you on the next trip.:(

Congrats Fetch!

DiverG, Okay let me and have fun.:)

For those that are interested Fetch, Colderwater, and DiverG(me) will be diving Twin Lakes scubapark at noon Easter Sunday. We'll be meeting at the entrance of the park. Come and join us!!

DiverG

http://www.scubapark.net/scubapark_map1.gif

That is the map on their site, but basically:

East on 6 past 288, on the right side

On mapquest I actually pulled up an aerial photo of the place in question... and yes there really are two bodies of water there :wink:

Jeff

Well, we did the Twin Lakes. I think you should wait until the owner has completed a little more work. Don't go after a rainfall as the drive to the dock is undriveable. Viz was also very poor, however that may have been due to the rain on Sunday. Fishing is also allowed which could be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom