Two new divers in the family!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveBF

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have to just post how proud I am of my wife and 12 year old son who just passed there confined water checkouts and written exams last week. I thought they were both going to have aneurisms try to do practice problems for planning multiple dives using the tables (I had forgotten how confusing the table can be at first ) but they both passed with flying colors... OW dives a beaver when it warms up a little and they'll be all set!

Having family members to dive with is really great. You will have some fun times and great memories.

Man that is kool whole family fun!

All I can say is congrats. and I'm sorry for you.
Now you have 2 more dive buddies to go diving with , but now you also have raised the cost of diving by 3 times.
I was so happy when my Daughter got her cert. , but them I found out what it was going to cost me .

Congrats. to the two new divers.

Jim Breslin

OK I can now happily report that my Wife and son have now completed there OW checkouts and are now certified OW diver now we are no longer a family but a School!! To celebrate we are headed for the Keys next week!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom